Heah heah, 2nd round of Mother's day celebration at Marina Square's Pu Tien (莆田)。
Loves the food at Pu Tien because it is really unique. Unlike those traditional chinese and zi-cha food that we always eat, dishes from Pu Tien are slightly more special. Moreover, free $10 voucher for minimum $50 spent! Haha...
开胃菜:酸甜皮蛋
a bit taste like sweet and sour pork
Wanted to order their 芋头鸭 which I always ordered when I'm there, but the waitress recommended this 烤鸭 to us instead, 还不赖啦。。。
白菜汤 with tau-gua in it...
红糟白鲳鱼 (promfret)
I wanted to order the below 卤面 and the 兴化炒米粉,but the waitress stopped me. Said I order too much, may not be able to finish the food. But i told her to rest assure, we can finish one :p
The beehoon very nice, its thickness is even thinner than the usual beehoon we always eat. Seems like mee-sua like that...
Eventually, we managed to finish all the food! Haha... Satisfying~~







No comments:
Post a Comment