Before that, his secretary told us that his BMW 7 Series broke down on highway the night before, may have to take a cab there. Disappointed lor, missed the chance to sit in his BMW. Nevertheless, he managed to borrow another BMW to fetch us.
He very funny, dun even know how to unlock the car, made us wait outside the car, haha...
Wah Seh lots of live seafood lor... told us to pick, very paiseh lor dunno wat to pick, scarly pick too ex very xia-suay...
Then I told his secretary that i want 生蚝。 But then later she forgot, so I never get to eat the 生蚝 =(
Then my director and the secretary said must try this Alaska King Crab. The secretary told us that once you tried this Alaska King Crab, you wouldnt feel like eating other normal Sri Lanka Crab.
Usual price $15 per 100 grams. So if the crab that we chosen is 2 kg, that will be $300 usual price!!
Damn big lor this crab, 这样吃好奢侈喔!Somemore can only eat the legs only, unlike normal crab whereby we still can eat the body.

就是你了,suay suay kanna chosen by our director, but lucky for us.
Blue Label leftover by my director in his previous visit. This time round take it out again.
My director very cute lor, keep toasting to everyone of us every 10 to 15 mins. He eat very little but toast a lot.
Normal Dish: Sambal Kangkong
2nd normal dish: Baby Squid
Ordered this cos my superior likes to eat.
1st special dish, highly recommended by the secretary: Bamboo Clam.真的很好吃, 比鲍鱼还好吃,比鲍鱼还嫩.
Bamboo clam added to my list of favourite seafood :p
2nd special dish: dunno what is it called in exact, but when i asked my director, he said something like 白饭鱼 *没听过*
My superior said Koreans usually eat this with beer, it's a kind of 下酒菜
又是真的好好吃喔, added to my list of favourite seafood again, haha...

Normal steam prawns ordered by my director, kanna scolded by the secretary, said so common. The 醉虾 is tastier...
So ordered another 醉虾
Director feels that ordered too little dishes, so he add on this yam with scallop.
重头戏来了!! Here comes the 主角!!
Half of it cook with this garlic n chilli, 很香很好吃!!
Really leh, eat this Alaska King Crab den dun feel like eating other kinds of crab liao, haha...
The other half steam it, so that can try the original taste. The flesh 很甜!!
Eat this kinda crab very cute, must use scissors to cut open the shell one, use your teeth to bite, your teeth will break and your tongue will bleed cos got a lot thorns.
I'm the biggest eater among them. Director said “看我吃他很开心” 哈哈哈~~~
I promised my mum I'll treat her with Alaska King Crab too. Initially she said dun want too ex, I told her 人生就只活这么一次, 一定要试试看。 Then she agreed still say wanna share share cost with me, haha...
Director too famous le, whole night keep meeting different friends in the same restaurant, one of them is the Hotel 81 boss. Now I know why he open such hotel le >.<
*我话中有话*
Director asked us to go in the VIP room meet his friends. Dislike this kind of 应酬, 这么多色伯伯.
Director very cute, we were drinking ice water in our liquor cup, said bring ice water to meet his friends very 丢脸。 Then he pour our chinese tea into our ice water, and the colour looks exactly as the liquor colour, haha...
The lady is the secretary and beside her is our Director, beside him are all his friends. Hotel 81 Boss la... Lawyer la... Golf kakis la... Play English band friend la.... All sorts of friends... Hear them sing songs 头痛。。。-_-"
Left cup is mine, 90% ice water 10% chinese tea. The 色伯伯 keep toasting, my colleague still so innocently wanna drink finish (Right cup is hers) cos it's only ice water + chinese tea
I stopped her immediately. I asked her is it she want those 色伯伯 to pour real liquor into her cup? She stunned tio, haha...
Then my director walk over, asked us wanna sing song with him anot, we said dun want. Then my 2 colleagues sabo me n point their fingers at me, said I can sing.
Director ask me to sing 选择 with him *diaoz*
He started to press on the remote control. Heng ar, his best friend keep pestering him to chat so I 逃过一劫。
After dinner, he drove me home. Although I seldom work with him, but in the car he said he 看好我, 叫我好好做, 用心去做。
其实我心里面在 OS: 可是我已经做到很累了, 每天 OT, 每天有做不完的东西, 我是不会呆在这里长久的。
Was quite shock when I heard this cos our working interaction is minimal, can say it's even zero. So I asked him why he say so. He said “我感觉得到”
AMAZING.....
FYI, he is the Director in charge of the Sportshub Project. In case u guys dunno, Sportshub is going to replace the current Kallang Stadium in few years' time....
3 comments:
I also want to eat Alaska crab.. but I want to eat it IN ALASKA!
i also wanna eat lei.. but jin ex.. my dad promised but till now haven lei.. nvm tmr u can practice singing liao
ya hor, maybe eat in Alaska is more cheaper cos no need to include 空运费。。
This year u birthday u can ask ur Dad treat u one! This is the best chance to get it from him! haha...
Post a Comment