Sunday, May 11, 2008

♥♥♥ Happy Mother's Day ♥♥♥

Today is Mother's Day. 小猪国际后援会 published this post... Done by a Hong Kong 粉丝。 看了之后真的是感动 leh...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

常說愛情,友情,都不及親情,家人永遠對你是最好的,他們永遠會對你不離不棄,就如媽媽一樣,她對你的愛是無法估計的....


媽媽會無條件的支持你.....................(為的是增加自己的爆光率~~)
Mama will support you unconditionally (To give yourself more chance to appear in the media)





為你不顧形象的犧牲..............(一心以為可以當女主角的羅媽媽,發現一切都是一個騙局~~)
Mama will sacrifice her image for you.... (Luo mama thought she can be the female lead in your mtv, then discover it's all a trick)



陪你瘋.....................(瘋狂的兒子背後原來也有一個瘋狂的媽媽)
Accompany you to go crazy (there's a crazy mum behind a crazy son)


也會陪你哭....
Accompany you to cry too...

對你的愛不止一次.....

Her love for you isn't just once...

從眼淚中流露出來....

Shown from the tears...


=====================================

媽媽:

感謝您這二十幾年的照顧

非常幸運的生在這個家庭

我想我是全世界最幸福的小孩

雖然這一兩年沒讓你過得很好的生活

但我一定會讓您無憂無慮的享福

小豬 2003.5.11

Mama,

Thanks for your care for these 20 odd years

Really fortunate to be borned in this family

I think I'm the most fortunate child in this world

Although I didnt give you a good life in this 1 and 2 years

But I'll definitely give you a life without worries

Xiaozhu 11 May 2003

Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mx_rB8IN3J0

=====================================

母親節中小豬為媽媽送上蛋糕.........

Piggy gave a cake to mama on Mother's Day



現在,他的承諾做到了.....他會抽空陪媽媽去旅行~~

Now, he fulfilled his promise. He will take time to accompany mama go holiday.

會探望媽媽,陪媽媽檢查身體~~

Will visit mama, accompany mama go medical checkup

你們也會像羅祥一樣,把對媽媽的愛表現出來嗎?不要覺得媽媽對我們的愛是理所當然的,不要覺得尷尬不敢表達,其實媽媽也是需要我們去關心去愛的!

Will you be like Xiaozhu too, show your love towards your mama? Dont take mama's love for granted, dont be shy to show it, bcos mama needs us to care and love too!

你們多久沒這樣親媽媽了.....

When's the last time you kiss your mama like this...


趁著將近的母親節,快來盡顯大家的孝心,好好幫自己偉大的母親過一個難望的母親節吧~~~

小猪妹在這裡也要願天下母親。。。

母親節快樂~~~!!

No comments: