Friday, April 24, 2009

Crab Feasting at Famous Crab King

Initially, wanted to go Turf City to eat Alaska Crab with my collegues. But after calling up to book a table and reserve an Alaska Crab, we were told that it is not the Alaska Crab season now. Gotta wait till July.

Thus I suggest to go to Famous Crab King at Toa Payoh Blk 1002 for normal crabs. I have been to Famous Crab King at Marina South Pier before, finds the food not bad, that's why recommended my colleagues to the Toa Payoh branch. It is cheaper without service charge and GST, air conditioned, food with restaurant standard yet kopitiam price.

Love this hotplate tofu. Aiyo, the tofu is like so soft and with very strong egg fragrance!!

Then we ordered Roast Chicken. Love the fried cuttlefish strips, so crispy and crunchy.

I dislike 麦片虾 actually and will resist to order. But since my colleague wanna order, so I just give it a try. To my surprise, it is quite tasty and it is sweet, very unlike from those that I have eaten before.
我想这才是真正的麦片虾吧!以前那些算什么?简直是误导了我对麦片虾的印象嘛。。

Next, salted egg crab highly recommended by me. It is so yummy that I dun peel off the leg's shell and I just chew the whole leg and swallow it down all! Haha~~
What an artistic way to arrange the crab in this way, and it wouldn't topple. Really restaurant standard, isn't it??

Finally, we have black pepper crab. Black pepper is totally not my preference, I should say I don't eat black pepper sauce at all, thus, I did not eat a single piece of it although it looks quite delicious.
A group photo of all of us. The man is my boss. Suppose to be a girls' gathering, after work knock off time, upon knowing we are going for crab feasting, he don't mind following us along, and of course we don't mind he follow us too. And I have the honour to let him tompang my 小黄 home, haha...


QQ just returned from Taiwan, tompang her to buy me 飞柔 shampoo 代言 by 小猪。
Think it's just call Rejoice in Singapore, maybe just a change in name nia...


还有百事可乐的红包袋
还有偶最爱照的镜子。Because in my office, I just sit directly outside of my boss' room, he can see what I am doing very clearly.
Everytime he sees me looking at the mirror, he will always say "Swee la! Swee la!!" then starts to laugh at me. Hahaha, he very funny lor~~

打开镜子里面,却有着这么 cute 的照片。大家看到这逗趣的照片都笑翻了, 哈哈哈~~
最后,就是剩下的一些台湾零钱。 谢谢你啦,QQ!!

No comments: