She remembers I like to eat unchopped drumstick, so the 2 drumsticks were not cut into pieces.
Monday, January 12, 2009
Deina's & Pearl's Birthday 2008
Jac knows that I love duck drumsticks and hate sweetie stuffs, thus instead of having the usual birthday cake, she got me 店小二's 当归鸭!
She remembers I like to eat unchopped drumstick, so the 2 drumsticks were not cut into pieces.
As for another birthday colleague, Pearl. She got a Chocolate cake from Han's.
A candle on my Drumstick Cake, haha...

2 Birthday Gals with our "cakes" :p

Candle wax dripped onto my drumstick =(
When the duck is first brought in, its fragrance filled the air of the whole HR room. All were rushing me to faster take finish the photos and let them eat the duck, haha...



Jacqueline letting me to choose the angbao. Each contains different amount of money.
She remembers I like to eat unchopped drumstick, so the 2 drumsticks were not cut into pieces.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment