Late blogging again...
It's Shiyun's birthday on 4 October and we gather to celebrate her birthday on 3 October. We came to this Japanese Restaurant at The Central: Marutama Ramen
This restaurant is quite unique. Highly recommended this resturant. Please go and try if you have the time...
1) A small cosy ramen shop with the longest queue among all the restaurants at The Central
2) A typical Jap Restaurant wooden interior design as what we always see in Jap Dramas
3) Non-Singaporeans face looking chefs, they are most probably Japanese
4) 2 big bowls of SHINY marinated half boiled eggs in front of the cooking counter
5) Signature dish is their ramen with limited choice of flavours and ala-carte dishes
6) Free flow of ice water jug on your table, save their efforts keep pouring for you
7) Due to the super long queue, there is no time for you to chit chat after ur meal. Please finish your food and go elsewhere for your desserts and chit-chatting.
Hanjuku egg: Hard cum Half-boiled egg marinated with soy sauce, fragrant and with a lovely soft centre. However a little salty...
Slices of Birthday cakes for Shiyun.
After dinner, proceed to MOS. Didn't will I expect that this is my first and last time going to MOS. Cos few days later, I read from newspaper the night that we went is the last weekend for MOS. They are terminating the service! Actually, I dun like MOS too, find the techno very noisy, dance also that few kinds only, boring...










2 comments:
I think that night was enjoyable...not coz of MOS (definitely not though it was a fresh outing venue for us), not coz of the ramen (but it was indeed delicious despite my ulcer pain)..but bcoz I love gathering with u gals...I love all of ya..
Thanks 小猪妹 for relentlessly blogging these events...
That night was quite enjoyable minus the super techno part...muahahaha...
Shall explore somewhere new the next time we meet up!! hehe
Post a Comment