Yoz Everybody,
Long time no update my blog!
Wondering why? Am I really that busy? Haha... Cos for the past few weeks, I'm addicted to my TV programme, VCD, DVD & Youtube!
I can watch Youtube till 3-4am on weekends, dun wanna waste my effort in finding them, hence I created another blog specially for my youtube collection.
http://smartchic-5-2.blogspot.com/
Right now there's only 贺军翔 video clips in it, specially for my Buddy Jac Law, dun forget our slogan "We ♥ 小贺贺!" hahaha~~!
Long time no update my blog!
Wondering why? Am I really that busy? Haha... Cos for the past few weeks, I'm addicted to my TV programme, VCD, DVD & Youtube!
I can watch Youtube till 3-4am on weekends, dun wanna waste my effort in finding them, hence I created another blog specially for my youtube collection.
http://smartchic-5-2.blogspot.com/
Right now there's only 贺军翔 video clips in it, specially for my Buddy Jac Law, dun forget our slogan "We ♥ 小贺贺!" hahaha~~!

让我们来看看 “拉吉”王子 吻戏篇 之 漏网镜头:
Dina Cuzzie, in case you dunno, he's the male lead for the 温岚's 祝我生日快乐 MTV that you always like to play during KTV session to watch the kissing scenes from beginning till the end, haha...
3 comments:
oh he jun xiang is the one? god i damn like that song and damn i think he is a good kisser!
oh he jun xiang is the one? god i damn like that song and damn i think he is a good kisser!
Yeah he is!
I just found another video clip on all his kissing scenes, close to 10 mins, bet you will love it! Haha...
Here's the link: http://smartchic-5-2.blogspot.com/2008/07/kiss-scenes.html
Post a Comment