Sunday, August 19, 2007

I Want a Pair of 环保筷 la~~~








































Aren't these 环保筷 nice? I love their metallic colour n texture!





环保筷 can be folded into halve and kept into it's box, so handy isn't it?




Argghh! Regret I didnt know there's such chopsticks exist in Taiwan when I'm there the other time, haiz~~~


4 comments:

Miko said...

oooh.. i want to buy also leh.. u purposely mention wang li hong one right??? hahaha, since bamboo chopsticks are sooooo yucky.. i want a pair of those metallic chopsticks too.

Maybe ask ah boy to go check it out but he so bloody busy to even go out.. maybe as my fren who is going to tw in sept to buy lor.. i myself will be going to OcT~

SmartChic said...

actually i first got to know about 环保筷 is through 王力宏, cos he used it in 娱乐百分百。 den so qiao, the next day i saw 猪仔 using it in his blog...

recently so many people go tw... my fren going in Nov to watch 猪仔 3 days' concert...

but ah boy coming in sep right? u still going in oct? is it abit too密了? u going for how long again?

Miko said...

yah.. i THINK he is coming la.. I also not sure. Recently we didn't talk lor, busy with our own things. I going in Oct because I have many frens going at that time to see opera so I might as well go with them.. Think ok la, I going at end of oct. Then he will come again at early dec to celebrate your bday.. hee hee no la.. coming to perform in Dec.

Altho he coming in Sep, I am SURE he will not help us buy anything. He busy like nobody business. So I think it's better I go find when I go in Oct. Oh yah.. I going for 1 week ba~

Anonymous said...

아~~ I also want that pair of chopsticks...Looks pretty much like the Korean chopsticks I used in Korea...easy to pick up food..and love the diamonaded outlook!